Renata Gomes dos Santos
Ms. Santos has over 20 years of experience working for the São Paulo State government, initially in the real estate area with emphasis on social-interest housing and later in the public health area.</p> <p>She has extensive experience in matters related to how public authorities work, implementation of public-private partnership, either in the third sector or partnerships governed by the Federal Law No. 11079/2004.</p> <p>She also has extensive knowledge of public management and implementation of public policies.
55 11 99654 0854
- LL.M student of the Post-professional program focused on Public Law and sponsored by Escola Superior do Ministério Público de São Paulo (2007);
- LL.B. from the School of Law of the University Paulista – UNIP (1997).
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo’s Chapter (OAB/SP) under No. 158.731
- Associação dos Advogados de São Paulo (AASP)
- Administrative Law
- Constitutional Law
- Engagement of Social Organizations
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Sanitation Law
- Real Estate Law
- Social Security Institute – jointly Liability. São Paulo: Revista Boletim de Licitações e Contratos n. 09/2001, Editora NDJ Ltda.
- Public administration liability for construction defects in the construction hired by it. São Paulo: Revista Boletim de Licitações e Contratos n° 10/2004, Editora NDJ Ltda.
- Influence on the paths of the Public Health System – SUS. São Paulo: Revista: [em] revista – 11ª edição, revista eletrônica www.rubensnaves.com.br.